I'm an events planner turned wedding stationer all thanks to my husband, who is a fellow graphic designer, pushing me to explore my dreams. I created Blu3 Designs to be a couple's SOMETHING BLU3, providing a stress-free design experience with unique custom offerings. 6 years and over 300 designs later, I've refined my offerings to custom wedding stationery, business branding and illustrations.
I specialize in creating one-of-a-kind designs that highlight your wedding or business aesthetic, while capturing the unique details of your love story or business adventure. I love to incorporate hand-illustrated artwork and hand-lettered details into each design so that it is truly personal to you.
Blu3 Designs was my first baby, but aside from being a small business owner, I'm also a wife and mom of two little girls. In our spare time I love taking walks outside, trying out local restaurants, rooting for the Indiana Pacers and getting in a quick barre exercise.
• Working with couples to create a beautiful "first glance" into their wedding day, exciting their guest for what is to come
• Elevating a fellow small business owner's brand to show off what makes them the perfect fit for their ideal client
• Creating a one-of-a-kind illustration or modern calligraphy piece of artwork
Taking that vision you've been dreaming about and bringing it to life through my custom design services which includes illustrations and hand-lettering.
I'm also known for loving cake and champagne.
Getting to truly know you is what makes a custom design that much more unique. It may seem funny for me to ask, but finding out - what your ideal date night is, your favorite food, go-to drink, if you're a cat or dog person, where your dream vacation is, how you decorate your home - are all questions that will help me brainstorm unique design details for you and your story.
When thinking of a business name, Blu3 Designs came naturally to my husband and I. Here's a few reasons why we chose it:
• Our happy place is the beach. so blue made since with being the color of the ocean
• We were married on January 3rd, so instead of an "E" we did a 3
• With designing for weddings, I want to be a couple's "Something Blu3"
• Since our last name is Bowman, we liked having the "B" initial for the both